How our service works:
- Unlimited Landscaping can protect your lawn from turf damaging insects like Army Worms. Spittle Bugs, Grubs and more.
- Grubs are the most severe here in Georgia. Grubs can cause severe damage to turf grass they are the larvae of several species of beetles but the most common here in is the Japanese beetle grub. Their life cycle takes one year to complete. The beetles emerge from the soil in late June/early July and feed on trees and shrubs. During July and into early August, they mate and lay eggs in the soil. The eggs hatch in August and begin feeding on turf grass roots, especially when there is adequate soil moisture. During dry Julys and Augusts, grub populations are reduced in un-irrigated turf. They feed until early October, and then they burrow down in the soil to overwinter. They then move to the surface in the spring and will feed for a few weeks before pupating and then emerging and adults once again. Most grub damage occurs in September and early October. The optimal time to prevent grubs is from late April through mid-July.
- Signing up for our grub control option can help to avoid the risk of grub damage. Curative treatments in August through October are less effective and require immediate irrigation for effective results.
- Unlimited Landscaping can protect the exterior of your home with our new and very popular insect control service, Outdoor Perimeter Pest Control
- Outdoor Perimeter Pest Protection is a series of four insect control treatments which provide a shield around the exterior of your home, reducing the number of such insects as ants, crickets, fleas, mites, and spiders from entering your home. In addition, Outdoor Perimeter Pest Control treatments can also aid in the protection of your landscape by reducing plant-eating insects…
- Unlimited Landscaping will provide 4 treatments. The first treatment will be done in spring before the bugs invade your home from the outside. Then we’ll make two more visits during the summer months, and one in fall, for year-round pest protection.
What are the benefits of Unlimited Landscaping Outdoor Perimeter Pest Protection?
- Helps to keep unwanted pests from invading your home from the outside
- Application is odorless and colorless
- Isn’t harmful to soil, flowers, shrubs, or lawns
- Outdoor pest control is efficient for many different types of insects
- Takes place outdoors – keeping insecticides out of your home and out of your living space
- Scheduling is easier because no one needs to be home and we will never enter your home